Ready To Read Dr.Preston


        I would describe myself as a new student just ready to learn and get my work done, i was like a shy type of person as i entered the class on August 12. Me as a learner i was looking forward to reading books and taking notes as i did in my other english classes the past 2 years as i would read lots of books or audiobooks and answering questions on what would happen in the book the main ideas and what the main characters would do and how they would act through out the whole book. Me as a learner now i am more comfortable with how we are learning and got used to doing blogs and i’m proud that i got a hang of doin all that online work and still doing it and will continue to do it cause i like how the class is.

        The day that i met you i thought of you as a cool teacher you gave us students the decision on how we will learn in this English class i took it as in a way that you can trust us in making decisions on how we want to learn and what is the best way to learn for us. As you walked out the room i was really thinking on how i wanted to learn in this course and i wanted to learn through books and read story’s but then i also thought about how learning online would be a change for me and learn how to do more with online learning.

         I have never done any blogs or learned online, i have done journals before and i liked it because i can practice my writing, and at times i can write about how i feel and talk about what has been going on throughout the day. I was never good at memorizing poems and posting them so my classmates can see how i have been doing with memorizing my poems. Blogging was a new challenge cause i have never done anything like that and i like how i can post on blogs and let my classmates see my ideas and thoughts. A blog post that i am proud of is “The Earth On A Turtles Back”.

        The when i felt most tension and wondered if i was gonna continue to preserve was when we started to talk about the poems and read the poems. When i turned the corner was when we started reading the first poem and i really got into the story, the poem that really got me to want too learn more about it was “Young Goodman Brown”.  What i learned from this was that i should learn more about what is being talked about instead of just starting off and not wanting to do my work i dealt with in a good way, it wasn’t hard for me to just get a hang of what was going on in the poem and what was happening.

        The routines that i made were looking at the blog for daily updates and what we were going to do the next day so i can make sure i can get what we are going to talk about. I completed the work and or made up the work that led to my success by sorta catching up with the work and making blog posts, but i did every journal that was put up on the screen. I like doing blogs and journals they are easier to do and it has contributed to my success as well because it is part of my grade and my grade may not be the best but it isn’t the worst.

        I am different as a learner now because i have a new way of learning and that’s by blogging online it was a challenge for me to begin with because i have never done blogging and i like it because not only can i see what my ideas are but my classmates can also see what has been going on in my head and they can also use my ideas, but then i got a hang of blogging and putting my ideas out their for others too see. I am different from when i was in August because in August i didn’t know that we were going to do blogging in this class i thought we were going to do book work and more stories too read. The one time i had fun in this class was when we did interviews it was fun because now we have experience and got helped on what we need to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES OF A HACKER