ON SELF RELIANCE Pt.4

• Learning changes your mind
• “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds”
• “To be great is to be misunderstood”
• I believe that i inspire my little cousins to play soccer and become better at playing because they look up to me and ask me to go outside and play soccer with them, they like to play soccer since they were little. They go to my games and they cheer for me when i score they scream loud and give me a high five and i go to their games and i do the same thing.
• There are some parts that inspire me to think differently on how the world works such as where Emerson said “Our Acts Our Angels Are” that really got me to think differently because the way we act and what we do sort of defines of we are and who we are becoming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES OF A HACKER